Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Around The World

If I could go anywhere in the world, I'd want to go to Australia. I'd like to bring my friends Patrick and Quincey. I'd want to bring Patrick because we've been best friends for a while and I don't get to see him much now because he's at Wilcox. I'd bring Quincey because he's a lot of fun to hang out with. I chose Australia because a while ago, I did a research project for Freshman Foundations and Australia appealed the most, because of all it's attractions. There isn't really many other places outside of America that appeal to me, and I'd like a trip like this because I could go anywhere in California pretty easily and I'd like to do something I haven't yet. I haven't even been out of the country yet! It's a trip I really wish to go on one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment