Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Revenge...muh ha ha ha ha................

Revenge- It can mean many different things for many different people. This kind of revenge that I’m about to mention is the kind where you are super mad at someone, and just want a quick way to relieve some of that anger. It’s not always the smartest thing to do, but it sure helps you feel better (at least wt the time you think of it!!) One of the meanest revenges I ever did was when I took a picture I had of my (former) friend and made them look like a devil and a few other things. It completely sent her off the wall and (at the time) it felt sooooo good so see them like that. But now that things have settled down, I realize that it wasn’t really the best thing to do, and now I feel bad about it. Lesson learned......

No comments:

Post a Comment